Easy Bake Bars
Serves 18 Bars
- 125 ml chopped SAFARI Pecan Nuts
- 125 ml SAFARI Seedless Raisins
- 125 ml SAFARI Dried Cranberries
- 125 ml butter
- 125 ml brown sugar
- 80 ml golden syrup or honey
- 375 ml rolled oats
- 125 ml coconut flakes
- Set the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet of 25 x 40 cm with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the butter, sugar and syrup together in a glass bowl in the microwave. It takes about 35 - 45 seconds.
- Mix all the dry ingredients and add to the melted butter and syrup mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the baking sheet and bake for 10 - 15 minutes. Allow to cool for about 10 minutes and then cut it into bars. If you wait to long and let it cool completely, it will be difficult to cut. Keep in an airtight container.
You may also like these delicious recipes