Serves 200 Biscuits
- 50 grams each of SAFARI Almonds or Pecans to decorate
- 1 kg SASKO Cake Flour
- 25 ml MOIR'S Baking powder
- 10 ml salt
- 5 ml ground ginger
- 5 ml ground cinnamon
- 5 ml mixed spice
- 500 g butter
- 500 g sugar
- 5 eggs
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Sieve all the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition
- Fold egg mixture into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Roll the dough, 5mm thickness, on a lightly floured surface.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out the biscuits into different shapes.
- Decorate with the nuts and bake on a lightly greased baking sheet for 10minutes. Leave to cool before removing from the baking sheet.
You may also like these delicious recipes